The will provide help to the Talent Relations team and provide onsite event coverage at most HBO events and major award shows.
- Book and update talent travel and event cars.
- Point person for car needs for award shows.
- Create detailed talent itineraries that may include air, hotel, cars, hair & makeup timing for their appearances.
- Onsite event coverage, overseeing talent arrivals and departures, ticket distribution, etc.
- Work with Awards department on congratulatory letters, RSVPs, event details, etc. and disseminate the information.
- Procure hotel contracts for awards shows, festivals and manage rooming lists.
- Database – maintain & update Filemaker PRO for Emmys, Golden Globes & other special projects.
- Some basic administrative tasks such as maintaining contact lists, logging and processing payments to vendors, and phone coverage.
- Possible travel.
- Must be a diligent, detail-oriented worker who is efficient, a creative problem-solver, and not afraid to ask questions.
- A positive personality that appreciates a challenge.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.