HBO is seeking a Measurement and Attribution Manager to join their Consumer Marketing team to measure and evaluate the success of brand, tune in, acquisition, and retention marketing. Through hands-on consumer and campaign data analysis, this position will help define, measure and optimize ongoing marketing campaign performance and strategy development.
The individual in this role will plan and implement measurement solutions to understand the success of media in market. The successful candidate will have experience in understanding marketing measurement needs and work with data partners to facilitate the best possible measurement solutions across devices. You will have the ability and knowledge to propose measurement and attribution solutions using internal data and 3rd party vendors.
The Digital Social Media (DSM) team at HBO is growing as we evolve our marketing to keep up with changing consumer behaviors. We have an exceptional Digital and Social Media team with focus areas in digital & social marketing, production, design, media, analytics and customer lifecycle marketing. We impact the competitive space by focusing on fan engagement via social platforms, driving tune-in and marketing technology, emerging tech (AI, AR and VR experiences) and creating captivating consumer activations tied to our programming and the HBO brand. As marketing becomes more reliant on data to reach consumers with targeted messaging, we are injecting new skills into our organization that will arm us with insights and creative intelligence about those who follow us and love the stories we tell.
Our DSM team has won significant awards including: interactive Emmys, Cannes Lions, Webbys, PromaxBDA, Clios, Shortys and many more.
- Co-ordinate internal technology teams and 3rd party vendors to build the best possible measurement solutions
- Build a roadmap to measure program, channel and campaign attribution
- Conduct in-depth evaluation of marketing programs to help derive insights and recommendations for future initiatives in a clear and easily digestible manner.
- Coordinate, plan and implement measurement solutions to help evaluate performance.
- Design and build visual tools to convert complex data into visually digestible information to empower our broader marketing team.
- Experience working with TV and digital media and 1st party data.
- Strong knowledge of attribution and control/exposed methodologies.
- Must have knowledge of 3rd party vendors and their measurement methodologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline. Masters level degree well regarded.
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills, with an ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Proficiency in query languages such as SQL, data mining tools a plus.
- Experience working with digital/social advertising environments.
- Experience with AB and multivariate testing.
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end data supply chain.
- Solid project management and organizations skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced marketing environment.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.