Associate Producer will be responsible for all phases of sports-oriented, investigative news magazine show. She/he will report to Segment Producer.
• Pitch and develop stories.
• Research stories.
• Assist in all phases of field shooting.
• Supervise field shoots
• Oversee logistics planning for shoots, travel, etc.
• Produce accurate and useful media logs.
• Organize tapes, research, edits and travel logistics.
• Thoroughly and effectively complete production assignments on schedule and within budget.
•3 years of work experience in a production environment
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively on paper
• Ability to identify, pitch, and develop story ideas.
• Ability to handle many projects simultaneously, keeping up in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Must be responsible and organized with strong interpersonal skills.
• Able to juggle complex schedules with a demonstrated eagerness to learn.
• Should have some interest in and/or knowledge of sports.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.