Our Talent Acquisition Assistant provides support services to our Recruiting team by executing various administrative and operational related tasks. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to provide an amazing candidate journey and be the expert in HBO’s hiring processes, procedures and tools. As an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships, this person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
- Schedule and track complex interviews, create and manage offer packages and new hire onboarding/paperwork adhering to tight deadlines and service level agreements (SLAs).
- Perform and monitor background checks from initiation through to completion.
- Work directly with candidates, hiring managers and our travel team to arrange traveling needs for visiting candidates.
- Administrative duties including: answering phones, screening/redirecting calls, troubleshooting inquiries, scheduling and organizing group meetings for the Talent Acquisition team and reconciling expense reports.
- Communicating interviews/meetings to management, vendors, applicants, reception and security.
- Update candidate records and job postings in our applicant tracking system (ATS) and track job board postings and usage.
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiencies.
- Work together with other TA Assistants to ensure consistency, process enhancement and a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years of related experience, working for an HR team in a corporate environment preferred.
- Must have excellent computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Experience with Brassring or other ATS a plus.
- Candidate must be resourceful with the ability to work independently while managing multiple projects.
- Must be a high energy, detail- oriented individual who is extremely organized and above all else, a collaborative team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- Superb customer focus and consistent delivery of the highest quality of work
- Strong interpersonal skills a must
- Skilled at effectively managing and prioritizing escalations or business critical situations
- Demonstrate flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.