The position requires strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; must be detail-oriented, organized and able to work with confidential employee information; requires excellent time management skills and proficiency with computer software packages, particularly spreadsheet and database programs; strong problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Administration of time tracking and W-2 applications
- Payroll processing and reconciliation
- Create and process payments and maintain records for garnishments
- New hire report processing
- Audit employee payment and withholding elections
- Assist with third party payroll processing
- Payroll contact for employee inquiries
- Work on special projects as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5 + years of payroll processing experience
- Proficiency in Workday payroll and time tracking desired
- Strong Excel and data mining skills a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.