This position provides executive administrative support to the VP of Program Strategy & Planning including answering phones, maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, preparing expense reports, arranging travel, distributing documents and fielding miscellaneous office-related requests. This position will also provide key team support throughout the day including schedule change administrative support, ad hoc inventory projects and maintenance of various program planning documents. We are looking for someone who has a genuine curious nature, goes beyond usual approaches to solve problems, and is dedicated to the position with a passion for TV & film. As an integral member of the Program Scheduling team, the role presents tremendous opportunities for growth. A successful candidate will be imaginative, a problem-solver, resilient in an environment of fast-paced change and highly collaborative.
- Provide full administrative support including phones, scheduling meetings, processing expense reports, and making travel arrangements
- ndividual will serve as liaison to executive to communicate critical information
- Collaborate with senior level internal and external executives for events and scheduling
- Ensure meeting arrangements are completed accurately and include appropriate materials, web conferencing, conference call number and catering services if required
- Customize and implement innovative and impactful solutions
• REQUIREMENTS •
- 1+ years administrative experience required, preferably within the entertainment/media industry
- Solid proven interest/passion of the television & film industry
- Strong written/verbal communication and detail-oriented organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task with impeccable attention to detail and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Outstanding professionalism with an ability to work well with individuals across the company at all levels
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing work priorities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – ability to create exceptional PowerPoint slides a plus!
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.