The Associate Manager, Account Management position is part of HBO’s Worldwide Digital Distribution (WWDD) team. WWDD works with HBO’s distribution partners to drive, deliver and optimize HBO content and services across the distribution landscape.
The Associate Manager role will be responsible for helping to grow HBO’s revenue and subscribers across the company’s distribution business. As a key member of the team, this person will liaise with distributors, partner representatives and key internal stakeholders. This role will maintain a consistent stream of assets, analysis and information while actively supporting and capitalizing on partner opportunities. The Associate Manager will have the opportunity to make a big impact while working with a diverse and dynamic group of professionals.
- Assist Account Management team in all activities related to the day-to-day management and implementation of HBO’s subscription business
- Help to achieve target subscriber and revenue goals for the subscription business; proactively develop, implement, execute, and monitor business plans to drive revenue and subscribers
- Create and implement clear processes to track account performance. Perform regular campaign analysis and draw conclusions about effectiveness. Create and share best practices
- Foster and maintain cross-functional relationships within HBO and partner teams; participate and contribute in partner meetings
- Collaborate with internal teams on marketing, promotional opportunities and operations
- Stay curious and current with industry and evolving landscape, develop a point of view on new digital media trends
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience
- Experience in account and/or client management is preferred
- Strong Excel skills Power Point skills; proficiency in word
- Proactive self-starter with strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Detail oriented and capable of prioritizing multiple projects accordingly
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.