Who are we?
Part of the WBEUK Marketing department, this team constantly strives to create and maintain a best in class marketing function with an emphasis on lifetime value of WB content. All leadership roles within the team are tasked with driving improved cross-divisional understanding, collaboration and expertise and in delivering an integrated approach to marketing content across windows.
What part will you play?
The Data Manager role is pivotal in driving and managing all WBUK digital media activities. A strategic Thought Leader, you will be responsible in helping to drive the organization's long-term digital marketing data strategy. Responsibilities include:
Ownership of 1st party audience segmentation within all ad platforms including Bluekai, DV360 and Facebook Business Manager
Manage and develop the audience segmentation and activation framework across different business divisions. Including:
- Development of 3rd and 2nd party data partnerships
- Contribution to relevant Test and Learn initiatives
- Work closely with the digital media manager and media agencies to ensure that all segments are activated and monitored effectively
- Train and manage an intern who will support in the technical building of 1st and 2nd party segments
- Identify, leverage and automate data sources and tools that help report on the effectiveness of marketing campaign, e.g. Facebook Pulse, Google Brand Lift etc.
- Interpret and analyse these data sets to surface insights that inform wider business and marketing decisions.
- Monitor key data signals on an on-going basis in-flight
- Work with the media agencies to turn any insights into campaign optimisations
- Own Tableau and data visualisation for marketing within the business - produce templates, manage reports and write analysis
- Manage DMP Campaign Reporting & Optimization specifically:
- Run reports and measure performance of completion effectiveness, cost efficiency of first party segments, and provide visibility back to marketing teams
- Drive data driven _media innovation across the WB business and challenge digital media agency partners to grow data management capabilities
- Act as the strategic point of contact for data strategy to internal WB stakeholders and key agency representatives
What do we require from you?
- Solid experience in data management, analytics and reporting
- Previous practical experience in all facets of data collection, data management and executing data driven digital marketing activities.
- Significant experience in leveraging data to inform broader marketing and media activities
- Superior knowledge & strategic application of marketing capabilities such as DMPs, DSPs, and other campaign tools
- Proven experience in managing a DMP
- Experience in gathering and interpreting business data and surfacing insights
- Outstanding collaboration skills, able to build strong effective relationships both internally and externally with agencies and strategic partners.