Executive Assistant position supporting a Senior Vice President in Business Affairs.
- Preparation and distribution of documentation relating to HBO Programming negotiations (primarily actors, writers, directors, producers, etc.).
- Responsibilities include managing calls/calendar, scheduling, maintaining files, interfacing with HBO departments and external agents, attorneys, and managers.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Business/Legal Affairs preferred.
- Must be able to draft correspondence independently.
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel is essential.
- Must have strong organizational/multitasking skills, be proactive, independent, and able to work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail and effective communication is essential.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.