The HBO Marketing Operations team oversees the project management and global distribution of all promotional video content across multiple platforms. We are seeking a project coordinator who will be involved in all aspects of a campaign from conception through distribution.
- Project manage the development, production and distribution of a campaign’s promotional assets across multiple distribution platforms.
- Oversee the details of each promo – deadlines, legal and creative approval, end-page messaging
- Screen HBO programming to support time sensitive footage requests which are incorporated into partner produced pieces.
- Keep campaign management databases current and accurate to ensure timely exchange of information
- Work in unison with internal departments such as Creative Services, Legal, Affiliate & Digital Distribution as well as external agencies
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a production environment within the media/entertainment field.
- Ability to track and keep projects on schedule in a fast-paced environment, manage tight deadlines and shift priorities at a moment’s notice.
- Experience with Avid media central, interplay, and media composer a plus.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.