Located in New York and reporting to the Manager, Promotion Planning & Scheduling, this position will work on the Promotion Planning & Scheduling team responsible for strategic placement of promotional pre-roll across HBO’s TVE [HBO Go], OTT [HBO Now] and On Demand content library.
- Assist in data entry and maintenance of various Google Sheets and Excel databases/dashboards
- Aid in the transition to new pre-roll scheduling software
- Prepare weekly pre-roll reports that are distributed to the department
- Track weekly planned, projected and actual delivery on all GO/NOW/OD pre-roll campaigns
- Create and maintain aspect ratio tracking document
- Responsible for MAX GO pre-roll strategy
- Provide assistance on ad-hoc analysis projects for various non-linear platforms
- Professional with 1-2 years of television experience
- Solid analytical background with experience working in Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong passion for television content and pop culture
- Awareness of the competitive landscape
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.