- This position will analyze requests and assess the encoding workflow demands. This will entail the tracking of newly requested content, the tracking of source content, tracking of completed content, and tracking of content in progress
- Processing of transcoding jobs
- Technical quality control screening of completed files as necessary
- Distribution of completed content
- Interact with various internal departments for day to day operations including weekly status meetings and systems development.
- Maintain all necessary documentation for workgroup operations.
- Coverage of the HBO Hotline as needed and escalating incoming issues to the proper departments
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.