The Coordinator, Partner Marketing supports the Digital Distribution Partner Marketing team in the execution and delivery of integrated co-marketing campaigns for HBO & Cinemax’s digital OTT & vMVPD businesses to drive subscriber and revenue growth across partners. The Marketing Coordinator will support the team by assisting in the day-to-day creation of marketing assets across key distributors and will take a lead role in the ongoing tracking of marketing activity across the digital distribution partners.
- Assist the Manager in the many varied day-to-day functions involved in supporting the overall planning, execution, and communication of Partner Marketing campaigns; including paid media, on and off-channel marketing and partner specific initiatives that drive acquisition or retention.
- Responsible for budget maintenance including but not limited to invoice submission, tracking, reconciliation and reporting.
- Manage and track partner requests and submit necessary forms to begin the creative process.
- Collaborate closely with key internal groups and legal teams to oversee asset development, approval, and delivery for digital partners.
- Coordinate and help develop program positioning and strategic creative initiatives with our partners, while also serving as an expert on HBO/Cinemax’s programming slate.
- Develop editorial calendars and assist in curating HBO’s UI design within partner platforms.
- Contribute to ongoing marketing presentations and other campaign materials.
- Understand the overall business objectives of HBO and its distribution partners by maintaining familiarity with and an understanding of the industry landscape .
- 1-2 years marketing experience with an ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organization, time management and communication skills.
- A natural collaborator, with the ability to work well across functional teams.
- Skilled at prioritizing and making decisions on partner opportunities and requests.
- An ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Proficient with various computer applications, including Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word, PhotoShop, Google Drive and quick learner with various internal systems.
- Solid understanding of changing TV distribution and technology landscape and how it impacts team focus.
- A passion for entertainment and popular culture.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.