Position responsible for providing administrative day-to-day assistance to the SVP & Executive Producer, HBO Sports and VP & Executive Producer of Real Sports.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage administrative responsibilities with enthusiasm and accuracy, including, but not limited to: scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, handling catering requests, answering phones and responding to caller questions, filing, faxing, copying, expense reports, invoice processing.
- Responsible for creating and implementing organized systems and processes for management of records and correspondence.
- Ability to prepare, draft, and execute accurate business correspondence, and to prepare presentations through proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Take initiative on various projects and handle independently; proactively keep manager aware of work/project status. Specifically, Annual Sports Emmy Awards as pertains to Emmy submissions, Awards ceremony guest list and ordering trophies.
- Partner with colleagues on other projects, keeping SVP/colleagues informed. Share best practices.
- Make recommendations for improving processes, efficiency and effectiveness of support, cross team and/or cross department.
- Adherence to sensitive timelines, deadlines, and confidential materials.
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating strong organizational skills.
- Experience working with a senior team preferred.
- Excellent written, oral & interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent follow up and ability to multitask required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize with strong time management skills.
- Team player who is flexible and adaptable in the face of change.
- Solution oriented and resourceful.
- Accountable/takes ownership for responsibilities.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.