Provide clearance of advertising materials, including print ads, promotional spots, social media and added value materials, and Home Entertainment special features and packaging.
- Provide clearance of advertising materials, including print ads, promotional spots, social media and added value materials, and Home Entertainment special features and packaging.
- Analyze licenses and related agreements to extract rights information relevant to photographs, footage and other creative assets.
- Under supervision of attorneys, review and advise internal business partners with respect to advertising and marketing legal issues, including copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights, and guild requirements.
- Prepare license agreements, photography agreements, releases, NDAs and related legal documents
- Attend and conduct regular meetings with internal business partners to structure and advise on all aspects of marketing campaigns, special events, and digital and social activations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with talent representatives, photo editors, and production personnel to ensure appropriate use of HBO talent in all campaigns and initiatives.
- College Degree or minimum of 5 years’ experience working with clearance in law firm or in-house corporate position handling intellectual property matters and creative clearance issues.
- Strong computer skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Must have confidence to independently conduct meetings with business partners and report back to team.
- Must be detail oriented, able to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize among competing tasks and responsibilities.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.