The Digital Media Asset Coordinator will be responsible for the assembly and distribution of all digital content supporting the HBO Enterprises & HBO International Branded Networks area of business.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate daily across the Operations team to prioritize and execute a high volume of content delivery according to the needs of the group.
- Assist with evaluating new and existing digital and social media technology requirements and specs to ensure correct delivery of all material.
- Stay ahead of emerging social media and post-production technologies so that the marketing and creative staffs can focus on planning and conceptualizing content.
- Work closely with Production Services and Support staff to stay in sync with company-wide post-production initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications /TV /Film
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to work varied shifts of 9am-5pm and 11am-7pm
- Strong Understanding and functional experience in the areas of: Avid Media Composer, ISIS/Interplay, Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop, color correction software, file transcoding and delivery systems.
- Significant post-production workflow knowledge.
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously while keeping up in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Spanish speaker preferred.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.