Provide executive administrative support to SVP of Production and assist in the management and support of all scripted productions
- Administrative tasks such as rolling calls, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, processing expense reports, filing, etc.
- Disseminating information and materials to various departments within HBO
- Tracking and updating show schedules, HOD charts and other internal documents
- Liaising with Producers and other show staff from setting up office space to troubleshooting time-sensitive requests
- Reviewing all production paperwork for accuracy and monitoring daily production work/progress
- Must have an interest in scripted production processes and prior experience in physical production (corporate or on the show side)
- Must display effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be organized, thorough and able to efficiently multi-task
- Must demonstrate the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions, and take initiative
- Must be a team player and able to collaborate across multiple divisions within HBO and outside productions
- Must have experience working with standard office software (Microsoft Office, etc). Familiarity with Scenechronize and Movie Magic is a plus.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.