This position provides executive administrative support to the EVP of Program Strategy & Planning. Responsibilities include general administrative duties such as answering phones, maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, preparing expense reports, arranging travel, distributing documents and fielding miscellaneous office-related requests. This position will provide key support coverage throughout the day. The Executive Assistant will also assist in the creation of PowerPoint presentations, maintenance of various program planning documents/spreadsheets, and execution of other ad hoc projects.
- Provide full administrative support including phones, scheduling meetings, processing expense reports, and making travel arrangements
- The individual will serve as liaison to executive to communicate critical information
- Collaborate with senior level internal and external executives for events and scheduling
- Ensure meeting arrangements are completed accurately and include appropriate materials, web conferencing, conference call number and catering services if required
- Customize and implement innovative and impactful solutions
- 2+ years administrative experience required, preferably within the entertainment/media industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with impeccable attention to detail and follow-up
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to work well with individuals across the company at all levels with professionalism and respect
- High degree of initiative and passion for the industry
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced environment with changing work priorities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – ability to create exceptional PowerPoint slides a plus!
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.