HBO is looking for an Associate Manager who will support the Digital Media & Growth Marketing team with paid media efforts for HBO Original Programming, including campaign strategy development & execution, agency management, and cross marketing team collaboration. The Associate Manager will work closely with the Manager & Coordinator along with an external media agency to ensure campaigns are executed according to timelines while staying on strategy and constantly seeking ways to improve efficacy and efficiency.
The ideal candidate possesses strong project management skills, sharp attention to detail, and the ability to effectively communicate with multiple teams and stakeholders. Additionally, they follow the latest media trends and have a deep understanding of the advertising/marketing landscape, with an emphasis on paid media campaign flow and best practices.
- Assist with day to day management of external media agency & media partners, including timeline & priority management
- Collaborate with internal marketing and audience development teams to ensure campaign strategies are being carried through to tactical executions
- Work with other team members on day-to-day budget maintenance across tune-in campaigns
- Coordinate cross-team feedback on agency deliverables and effectively communicate to agency team
- Contribute towards developing in-house media center of excellence by sharing POVs on new media partners, tactics, and products
- Assist with digital creative delivery and trafficking needs
- Provide support for administrative tasks, such as note taking, scheduling meetings, when necessary
- At least 3-4 years relevant digital media experience, preferably at a media agency or entertainment/media brand
- Experience with integrated planning, especially television inclusive of addressable & advanced tv, a plus
- Proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, accountable, enthusiastic, and able to follow detailed instructions from multiple stakeholders
- Ability to balance multiple programming priorities and manage multiple campaigns successfully
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation); can collaborate effectively and efficiently
- A sound knowledge of paid media across channels
- Experience within ad platforms such as DV360, Facebook, Twitter, & other DSPs a plus
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Google Drive/Docs, Slack, MS Office, MS Word and MS Excel
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.