HBO is the world’s premiere premium entertainment service, bringing groundbreaking and award-winning programming such as GAME OF THRONES, BALLERS, BIG LITTLE LIES, INSECURE and VEEP to 150 million subscribers across the globe. We are seeking an experienced Business Affairs Contract/Deal Administrator for HBO’s series, miniseries, and film projects in a dynamic environment.
- Negotiate episodic writer and director deals and draft the supporting deal memos, handle all correspondence relating to agency packages and maintain internal reference charts summarizing key deal terms.
- Work closely with Business Affairs executives, attorneys and other HBO executives and production personnel during prep, production and post-production of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Business Affairs, Agency or Legal Department experience or equivalent in a dynamic motion picture/television/entertainment production company/studio environment.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with strong organizational and time-management skills in order to capably manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills are essential.
- Comprehensive experience with cloud-based document and database systems, Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Office software.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.