Production, for Home Box Office, is responsible for overseeing the production of all English and Spanish-language HBO sports programming including Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel series, The Shop, Hard Knocks, HBO Sports Documentaries as well as the 24/7 and HBO Specials.
- Administrative support for a team of 1 Vice President, 2 Directors, 1 Spanish Producer and 3 Production Managers
- Handle all production departmental administrative duties including: phone support; filing; copying; digitizing; shipping; expense reports; reconciliation of Corporate Meeting Cards; vacation schedules; distribution of documents; scheduling of meetings; ensuring smooth daily office operation and communication
- Prepare and distribute the SAP production agreements
- Input staff travel costs into database
- Handle production & insurance document needs
- Order office supplies and organize the office
- Coordinate program viewing links
- Process invoices into database when needed
- Minimum of 8 years experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant supporting multiple individuals
- Individual must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, demonstrate initiative, be proactive and the ability to complete assigned work in a timely manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be extremely detailed
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional/courteous phone manner
- Must be able to work over-time as needed
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.