The Audit Administrator position will assist and support all aspects of HBO’s Guild/Participation audits of award winning shows. This position will interact with all levels of management, inside/outside counsel, as well as outside auditors. This unique position will provide an overall look into the various aspects of the entertainment industry.
- Gather and analyze relevant audit documents requested by auditors.
- Assist in audit fieldwork.
- Review and analyze audit claims and provide recommendations to management.
- Maintain audit schedules and paperwork to track audit progress.
- Perform ad hoc analyses and special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of audit experience is preferred.
- Entertainment and/or Guild experience is preferred.
- Exceptional proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to work independently managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Inquisitive mind with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.