HBO is part of WarnerMedia, a global media company that delivers premium content and operates one of the world’s largest TV, Film & Interactive Studios that has brought you some of the most iconic franchises from HBO, Turner, Warner Bros, Otter Media including: Game of Thrones, Aquaman, The Sopranos, Scooby-Doo, True Detective, Austin Powers, Friends, Lord of the Rings, Batman, Westworld, DC Comics, Sex in the City, Teen Titans, Wonder Woman, The Flintstones, Harry Potter, The Matrix, The Big Bang Theory, and so much more.
We are looking for an HR Coordinator to provide HR administrative support for the Direct to Consumer technology division of WarnerMedia. The Direct to Consumer technology division is co-located between our Seattle and New York offices, and is responsible for developing the entire technology stack that will enable our customers to access HBO Max programming wherever they are - on whatever device is at hand.
This is a year long full-time role that is benefits eligible based in Seattle reporting to the Human Resources Director. The Seattle office has a small yet mighty HR team, but partners directly with the cross functional HR teams at the headquarters in New York when additional support is needed. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to grow their HR and administrative experience in a fast paced growing organization.
WarnerMedia is a progressive company with great benefits and growth opportunities for talented individuals. Come support the team that’s working to make HBO Max the best online experience in the world.
- Partner with various departments internally to coordinate and execute Seattle office events, including but not limited to charitable events, health and wellness events, employee training programs, employee engagement events and screenings, etc…
- Process employee exits and generate exit paperwork
- Assist with the coordination and facilitation of new employee orientation
- Support HR team with various administrative tasks, including but not limited to mailing employee paperwork to HQ for signatures and filing, submitting employee transfers, executing approved incentive rewards, etc…
- Assist with headcount tracking and auditing
- Research and respond to employee inquiries regarding company policies and procedures
- Generate and assemble adhoc confidential reports as needed
- Support the HR team with adhoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is a plus
- Must have at least one year of prior experience in a Human Resources support role
- Must have a friendly demeanor and a strong customer service mindset
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills, including effective written and verbal communications
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism, judgment and accuracy
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be a self-starter who’s resourceful, extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong proficiency with MS Office suite of applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems (Workday, SuccessFactors, Ultipro, etc) is a plus
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.