As a data science engineer on the Analytic Capability team, you will be building a data analytic infrastructure that supports our data science and analytic solution teams and the rest of the enterprise; transforming insights into actionable endpoints for Distribution, Finance, Marketing and our new Digital Products. You will work with our Data & Analytics Technology team in ensuring data is transformed to feed enterprise data stores in the cloud. You will be responsible for building the business logic and wrangling various data sources to support strategic data driven decisions on market, pricing, distribution and content optimization. This is a great time to join WarnerMedia Entertainment working with world-class brand data like HBO as the media industry vertically aligns along world-class content, digital distribution and backed by the mobile infrastructure strength of AT&T.
- Support developing an analytic infrastructure on an AWS environment and partner with IT for analytic production execution
- Work with data scientists and solution analysts to understand the business problems, proactively design intuitive data structures and create the best-suited data structures for modeling and analysis
- Translate advanced analytics results into production and maintain updates/refresh.
- Integrate additional and new sources of data that can enhance analytic capability, continually identifying and fixing issues that enforce a robust analytic process
- Provide customer service analytic support and behavioral insight and engagement
- Maintain HBO NOW subscriber transaction analytic structure by incorporating new providers, campaigns and tracking for transaction analysis
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with AWS Solutions, Data and Analytics tools and building data structures to support advanced analytic and research functions.
- Expertise with both structured and unstructured data in a Big Data platform setting.
- Experience on database development, management and ETL at big data platform
- Experience with analytic scripting R, Python and strong with SQL.
- Knowledge of various data science techniques and experience implementing models developed with these techniques into a production environment