We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our Studio Services team at HBO, Hudson Yards, New York. The role will be at the contact point between Studio Services and the rest of HBO, particularly the client groups from HBO Marketing, Sports and Documentaries, the Hudson Yards building facilities and management groups, as well as other Warner Media divisions. The successful candidate will work with management and the bookings team in making our floor inviting and presentable, ensuring that people can get to their bookings, and that they are well looked after while they are working with us. This role may require occasional weekend and out-of-hours support. This role will report into the VP of Studio Services.
- Become a reliable first point of contact for each client that comes into the Studio Services environment
- Manage the VP and Director’s calendar, travel arrangements and expense reports
- Book meeting rooms & prep for meetings on the Studio Floor
- Handle all client and department catering and shopping requests
- Oversee the Studio space in terms of presentation: Making suites presentable to new clients, checking that everything on our floor is ready for clients to attend
- Liaise with the bookings department on the day’s traffic through the suites
- Liaise with Warner Media and Hudson Yards facilities staff when need arises for facilities/ building related matters
- Work according to set standards and operating procedures
- Perform basic administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- This is an entry-level job into STUDIO SERVICES, but some experience in production, post production or vfx/ graphics is preferable
- Highly computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Suite and other standard business applications
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Comfortable working independently
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to establish and maintain service delivery.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Adept problem solver
- Deadline driven
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.