Alloy Entertainment LLC seeks an Executive Assistant IV for the AE Executive department. Provides administrative support to the President, and SVPs of Television and Film, Alloy Entertainment.
- Maintains & updates executive’s calendar throughout the day as changes occur.
- Answers telephone and screens, logs, & places calls for the office.
- Maintains executive’s expenses, travel planning, reservations, etc.
- Helps plan and coordinate event logistics (i.e. development retreat, division events) including creating grids of information, RSVP lists, and booking hotels, cars and other activities as required.
- Manages executive’s email Inbox, tracking email chains throughout the day and responding or handling requests as appropriate.
- Maintains strong organizational and filing system for the office, requiring thorough knowledge of all ongoing projects and activities and their associated materials.
What do we require from you?
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- BA/BS degree.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience managing an executive office required, preferably within the TV or Film industry.
- Must have proficiency with MS Word & Excel, & the internet.
- Must have excellent proofreading & writing skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills & possess ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of TV & motion picture industry required.
- Must have a strong knowledge of entertainment industry & key players.
- Must be able to interface with all levels of personnel, including senior management, clients, producers and journalists.
- Must be able to work in extremely fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have excellent follow-through skills.
- Must have ability to self-direct and take initiative to pursue projects in the office with minimal direction.
- Must be willing to collaborate with other support staff within the office on common tasks or projects impacting the larger department.
- Must be able to successfully see projects/tasks through to completion.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be detail-oriented and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to work under strict time constraints.
- Must be able to resolve conflicts within the scope of responsibility.
- Must be able to work overtime, as required.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.