The Coordinator, Post Delivery reports directly to the Director of Post Delivery, and supports (5) Bi-Coastal Post Delivery Planning and Operations Delivery Managers.
In addition to General Administrative duties, the Coordinator will:
- Answer phones, copy, fax, filing, and create expense reports.
- Update the show status for all projects in the PDPO Database Agenda in FileMaker Pro.
- Receive Vendor invoices and distribute to appropriate Post Delivery Executives.
- Work with the Archive department to inventory LTO tapes, hard drives, Post Delivery documents, As Broadcast and Continuity Scripts.
- Create purchase orders, match incoming invoices with purchase orders. Check invoices for accuracy, and generate electronic payment requests.
- Enter Purchase Orders for Post Delivery Managers on an as needed basis.
- Update PDPO show trackers, charts, databases, distribution, phone and contact lists.
- Coordinate shipping and tracking of highly sensitive delivery elements, ship both domestically and internationally.
- Maintain bi-coastal hard drive inventory.
- Interface and coordinate deliverables which ship to the Verification Lab / Hudson Yards, New York.
- Receive and file various show-related delivery documents: hard copy and electronic.
- Maintain schedules/calendars as well as organize conference calls, video-conferences, and meetings.
- Traffic hard drives from HBO, Post and Sound facilities to facility for CRAM creation.
- Transfer DME and CRAM files to internal PDPO storage. Main Title audio is used for award ceremonies.
- Manage updates of departmental SharePoint and Scenechronize sites.
- Attend M&E mix sessions with PDPO Managers and provide notes.
- Send and track Aspera file notifications and download notices for HSW / West Coast Productions content.
- Interface with numerous HBO departments, external vendors, and independent show staff.
- Assist with updates to the Delivery Requirements worksheet, checklists, and technical specifications.
- Act as point of contact for time-sensitive files requests for marketing and promo material.
- Research and test software for future PDPO project utilization.
- Handle other duties as assigned.
- Ideal candidate will be an energetic, detail-oriented, self-motivated team player with very strong organizational skills.
- High level of proficiency with computer skills is required.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiarity with Scenechronize, Smartsheet, FileMakerPro and Finesse is a plus
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.