Provide administrative support to two Vice Presidents, Film Programming.
- General administrative duties including answering phones, calendar management and expense reports
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Log film submissions in internal database
- Prepare and distribute deal memos to internal stakeholders
- Responsible for filing and distributing film evaluations
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- 2 years administrative experience required
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Highly proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Exceptional organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a high volume of work
- Must have discretion and the ability to work with highly confidential matters
- Film interest/knowledge a plus
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.