The Brand Marketing Fall Intern will be responsible for supporting the full team’s marketing and campaign efforts with a strong focus on the HBO College Ambassador program and Gen-Z targeted initiatives.
- Support the HBO College ambassador program to help inform youth marketing strategy and execute on-campus Brand events
- Assist with ideation for all creative assets for the Spring College program
- Create weekly reports to identify Gen-Z trends as well as competitive tracking on streaming service launches and the overall competitive environment
- Coordinate regular premium and material delivery to all ambassadors throughout the semester
- Assist as needed for tentpole Gen-Z focused campaigns
- Maintain calendars, planning documents, research insights, and performance decks
- Manage meeting agendas and recap notes
- Support Cinemax program advertising as needed
- A pop culture and entertainment junkie
- You proactively solve problems and get things done with a positive attitude
- You are constantly thinking about new ideas and ways to grab people’s attention in the digital world
- You stay up-to-date on industry and Gen-Z trends
- You possess excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills.
- You are organized, detail-oriented and deadline sensitive
- You have strong proficiency in Keynote, Powerpoint, and Excel
The Internship Programs are designed to offer undergraduate and select graduate students the opportunity to learn how we provide programming for the cable industry and distribute entertainment content around the world. The programs will include Orientation, Project HBO, Speaker Series, Social Activities, Learning and Development Workshops, a Farewell Lunch, and more.
Note: Only applications submitted online will be accepted. HBO welcomes all applicants for this position; however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.