Please note this position is a fixed term assignment as a Senior Contract Administrator reporting to the Senior Vice President, Vice President of Legal Affairs, and Associate Counsel for the Legal Department at HBO, Inc.
- Collaborate with the Senior Vice President, Vice President of Legal Affairs, and Associate Counsel to vet, draft, manage and execute various standard and non-standard License and Distribution contracts for Original Programs to domestic and international television/cable distributors.
- Work with attorneys in reviewing a wide-range of agreements for various purposes. Follow up and follow through on deal matters.
- Collaborate with the Vice President of Legal Affairs to vet, draft, manage and execute various standard and non-standard Releases, Licenses and other agreements for the acquisition and production of original television programming.
- Work with attorneys and contract administrators in the HBO Enterprises group on data entry, scanning and uploading of agreements for a file delivery project.
- Work closely with Business Affairs, Finance, and Program Sales departments internally in various capacities relating to a wide variety of License/Distribution contracts.
- Upon request, perform special tasks and assignments administered by the Senior Vice President, Vice President of Legal Affairs, and Associate Counsel, as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- MS Office proficiency required.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience in a paralegal/contract administrator position in a law firm or corporate environment.
- Must have strong experience in the vetting, drafting, reviewing, organization and filing of License, Distribution, Consultant and Confidentiality Agreements.
- Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, organizational and communication (oral and written) skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple assignments within a deadline driven environment.
- Multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple requests from attorneys and clients in an efficient and in a timely manner.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.