The Account Coordinator’s job is to work closely with the Account Manager and the various teams in Consumer Marketing by providing administrative support to help manage the life cycle of a campaign in the most efficient and cost effective ways possible. Account Management’s focus is on the creative needs, budgets, time-lines and shoot requirements of the various platforms, insuring the appropriate content is being produced as efficiently as possible. The role requires, an individual with strong people and project management skills and someone who goes beyond usual approaches to solve problems and think outside the box.
- Provide administrative support for the Account Management team. This would include routinely entering all campaign information and contacts into PCM and the Account Management Calendar, actualizing budgets and managing the Campaign Hub to insure information is up to date and well organized.
- Working closely with Finance, Production and the Creative team, manage overall budget process throughout the duration of the campaign on all extra content and off channel marketing requests associated with that campaign. Make sure budgets stay on track and inform clients of any overages to the approved budget.
- Working closely with the Partner, Affiliate, and Brand teams to ensure all of their quarterly, brand, and image campaign requests are communicated to Creative Services and assigned a budget. This also includes informing of any overages to the client and actualizing the budget once the campaign is completed.
- Oversee and execute the approved workflow on a campaign by driving the planning process. Act as liaison between the various platforms, working with each group to prioritize their needs and mediate on their behalf.
- Work closely with the assigned Line and Creative Producers on a campaign so that all requested content is evaluated holistically, insuring that the process is managed most efficiently regarding budget as well as requests to the production and cast.
- Liaison with the Operations team to bridge workflow between production and post-production needs.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities under tight deadlines
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- A self starter who can work unsupervised and make independent decisions
- Some video production and post-production experience preferred
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.