Provide administrative support for 1 Senior Vice President, 1 Vice President and 1 Senior Counsel in Distribution Business and Legal Affairs.
- General administrative duties including: answering phones and screening/redirecting calls, scheduling meetings, arranging travel, copying, scanning and ordering office supplies.
- Word processing responsibilities including: editing legal documents, drafting correspondence and preparing memos and e-mail communications and creation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Regular interaction with senior level HBO and WarnerMedia executives, external senior level corporate executives and outside counsel.
- Preparation and processing of expense reports and invoices.
- Support for special departmental projects.
- Organization, maintenance and tracking of extensive files and departmental documents and records.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Exceptional organization, communication and interpersonal skills. Candidate should be comfortable acting as a representative for the group.
- Flexible and able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a high volume of work under deadlines, with a strong attention to detail.
- Solutions-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Strong spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information with a high level of discretion, sensitivity and professionalism.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.