WarnerMedia is a global media company that delivers premium content and operates one of the world’s largest TV, Film & Interactive Studios that has brought you some of the most iconic franchises from HBO, Turner, Warner Bros, Otter Media including: Game of Thrones, Aquaman, The Sopranos, Scooby-Doo, True Detective, Austin Powers, Friends, Lord of the Rings, Batman, Westworld, DC Comics, Sex in the City, Teen Titans, Wonder Woman, The Flintstones, Harry Potter, The Matrix, The Big Bang Theory, and so much more.
We are looking for a seasoned, full-life-cycle Technology Recruiter to join WarnerMedia's Talent Acquisition Team. WarnerMedia is launching HBO Max, an all-new direct-to-consumer streaming service created to bring together the breadth and depth of WarnerMedia’s content, including broadcast and cable TV, film studios, interactive & immersive content, distinguished news & entertainment reporting, and much more — all in one digital destination.
We are growing in areas of Software Development, UX/UI Design, VR, Immersive Experience, Program Management, Product Management and Project Management. You will proactively identify and guide candidates and hiring teams through all stages of the hiring process. While being a storyteller and advisor in connecting the best Technologist to a highly creative and dynamic media and entertainment technology team.
- Define, develop, and execute on full life-cycle recruitment strategies: direct sourcing, industry networking, internet/social media recruiting, employee referral programs, hackathons and relevant trade and industry organizations.
- Recruit and evaluate highly skilled talent from top tier companies within a highly competitive recruiting landscape.
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with relevant Client groups to understand their strategic objectives along with providing solutions to their hiring needs. Create structure and rigor around candidate experience.
- Manage relationships and process flow with key 3rd party recruiting vendors.
- Partner with HR colleagues and business leaders in recommending new hire compensation packages to ensure HBO has a competitive position according to market and industry standards.
- Draft/create job descriptions, analyze resumes, and determine appropriate matches for vacancies.
- Own and manage the administration of internal/external candidate and requisition status reports in ATS, hiring metrics, compliance with EEOC regulations, company recruitment policies, and new hire on-boarding processes.
- Contribute to Talent Acquisition’s effort of redefining recruitment processes of employer branding, social media, revamping job descriptions, and the candidate experience.
- Lead special projects including industry events, workshops, candidate experience, diversity & inclusion, employer branding etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of in-house Technology recruitment and/or combination of agency recruitment experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volume recruitment activities for various levels and use of innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates.
- Strong professional demeanor using good judgment, maturity, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Partner with HR stakeholders to meet the needs of the business.
- Solid understanding in effectively managing the candidate and hiring manager’s experience in the recruitment and onboarding process.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.