Warner Bros. Platform 9 ¾ Group based in Borehamwood/ Radlett is the home of Harry Potter’s Wizarding World merchandise, souvenirs, and collectibles. Every year The Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9¾ welcomes over 1.2 million visitors. Since opening the first shop at Kings Cross Station in December 2012 we have opened additional Harry Potter Shops in Heathrow Terminal 5 and Gatwick’s North Terminal, as well as opening stores as part of The Cursed Child theatre production in London, New York and Melbourne.
We are now seeking a Marketing Coordinator who possesses strong skills in; organisation, prioritisation, time management, communication and relationship building.
Primary Purpose of the Job
The successful post holder will be the main point of contact between the Product Development, Commercial and Web teams, keeping all teams informed of product development and feeding back. The Marketing Coordinator is the product owner for marketing for the brand and will is the expert on our customers, products, and the marketplace.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Show expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud software, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat
- An eye for detail and design to create visually impactful marketing material for both print and digital campaigns
- Strong communication skills to present ideas to other Head Office team members
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and practical
- Effective problem-solving ability
- Excellent organisation and project management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Experience launching both digital and physical retail products
- Must have experience in using tracking and analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication, highly organised and can work as part of a team or individually
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
WBSL are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.