WarnerMedia is a global media company that delivers premium content and operates one of the world’s largest TV, Film & Interactive Studios that has brought you some of the most iconic franchises from HBO, Turner, Warner Bros, Otter Media including: Game of Thrones, Aquaman, The Sopranos, Scooby-Doo, True Detective, Austin Powers, Friends, Lord of the Rings, Batman, Westworld, DC Comics, Sex in the City, Teen Titans, Wonder Woman, The Flintstones, Harry Potter, The Matrix, The Big Bang Theory, and so much more.
We are looking for a Sourcer with technical sourcing experience to join our Technology Recruitment team. Here you will utilize several tools to attract, target, engage and evaluate a variety of engineers. You will collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to understand our culture to best identify a diverse range of technologists to compliment the Engineering team.
- Partner with Recruiters and HR business partners to understand business objectives and talent needs
- Focus on developing sourcing strategies to generate and build-out active and passive talent pipelines across multiple Technology teams
- Leverage a variety of resources to identify and uncover top talent using LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media platforms and tactics.
- Identify and manage applicants in the ATS (BrassRing) and CRM (Avature)
- Research and gather market intelligence to understand and execute against shifts in the marketplace that present recruiting opportunities
- Conduct phone screens to evaluate skill level and cultural fit for current and future opportunities
- Present qualified candidates to Recruiters for delivery to Hiring teams
- Contribute to Talent Acquisition’s efforts in developing and marketing a strong employer brand for candidate attraction
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience required)
- 3+ years of sourcing Technology talent
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volume sourcing activities for various professional levels
- Strong research skills to understand and map the ever-changing Entertainment/Media/Technology industry
- Success in implementing innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates
- Collaborative ability to partner with Business Recruiters to meet the needs of clients
- Strong business acumen; keep abreast of market trends and track the competition
- Be able to juggle multiple priorities/deadlines through exceptional project management
- Have the desire to meets and exceed personal and professional goals
- Passion for entertainment and consumption of content (preferred)
- Experience sourcing in LinkedIn Recruiter, Avature (CRM) and BrassRing (ATS) all a plus
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.