Located in New York and reporting to the Manager, Promotion Planning & Scheduling, this position will work on the team responsible for scheduling all promotional and short-form content on nonlinear services (HBO Max, HBO GO, HBO NOW, On Demand). H/She will work closely with our internal planning team and various external partner teams.
- Coordinate the scheduling of promotion on HBO Max and across the HBO and Cinemax nonlinear platform ecosystem
- Work closely with the internal planning team to ensure priorities are aligned
- Liaison with various partner teams (Marketing Ops, Digital Media Ops, etc)
- Aid in the transition/testing of new scheduling software
- Pre-screen promo content on HBO GO/NOW prior to its start
- Schedule all FOD promo requirements
- Professional with 1-2 years television experience
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong passion for television content and pop culture
- Awareness of the competitive landscape and new technology platforms
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.