HBO has established itself as a leading OTT (Over-The-Top / subscription video on demand) player across Europe. For this new role, we seek a talented CRM leader to take the next steps in our continued evolution as a successful, growing OTT service.
Reporting to the Vice President CRM for HBO Europe based in Denmark, we are looking for a passionate, data driven and analytical European CRM Director to help define and deliver a best in class multi-channel CRM strategy across Europe.
Your passion for driving the best customer experience will have a large impact on the success of the business.
What you'll be doing:
- You will help in decreasing churn, increasing conversion and improving the customer lifetime value across the region
- You will segment and test campaigns, journeys and channels to establish the most effective strategies to drive user engagement and/or customer lifetime value
- You will position CRM impacts and benefits to all key stakeholders effectively
- This is a European role and you will work closely with the CRM team, external agencies and other departments spanning BI, Sales & Marketing, Distribution, Product Development, Programming, Customer Service and PR across Europe
What we're looking for:
- You will have significant work experience within CRM, lifecycle marketing, digital marketing and multi-channel programs and an excellent understanding of email, push notification and social media, preferably from a B2C subscription-oriented business
- You will have experience in planning and executing retention activities with the capability to measure, analyze and communicate ROI of customer campaigns
- You will demonstrate strong strategy and analytics skills, with a solid understanding of success metrics and what drives customer lifetime
- You will have strong leader skills and have experience with working in small teams
- You will have proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results, working both strategically and tactically
- You will a passion for customer data and have a commitment to action-oriented analysis and a keen focus on the customer experience
- You will have a strong interest in new marketing technologies, information technology, and trends
- A bachelor or master’s degree in related field is required
Does this sound like the next job for you? Send us your application today!
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.