We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our direct-to-consumer team and show us your best.
WarnerMedia Direct to Consumer (DTC), a division of WarnerMedia, is seeking a Senior Product Manager to help deliver a best in class website experience for HBO Max. You will be responsible for helping define the product strategy and roadmap for the HBOMax.com website, including the homepage, product marketing, content marketing, and integration with the sales funnel and HBO Max app.
You are an effective cross-functional team leader who can drive successful implementation of website features and continually improve upon key performance indicators. You have strong product sense and solid understanding of modern web technology. You are also an experienced problem-solver and are comfortable navigating ambiguity and influencing without authority.
The Product Manager's responsibility is to work across the entire product development life cycle to drive the vision and delivery of new products and features in an effort to meet growth and efficiency goals.
This involves conducting competitive research, customer research, roadmap planning, defining product specifications, and partnering with Engineering to bring ideas to life.
To conduct this role successfully, the Product Manager must engage stakeholders in all areas of the organization.
- Work across the entire product development lifecycle to drive the delivery of new products and features in an effort to drive KPIs and meet customer acquisition targets.
- Continually perform competitive analysis in order to drive strategic recommendations and inform product roadmap. Recommend search engine optimization improvements.
- Leverage A/B Testing to guide product improvement decisions.
- Collaborate with Design, Research, Marketing, Customer Service, and Engineering to understand stakeholder needs and create prioritized feature list and roadmap.
- Define business requirements, goals, and acceptance criteria, and collaborate with engineering on functional requirements and delivery.
- Bring new features to market by leading successful projects throughout the entire PDLC.
- Establish time schedules with key stakeholders.
- Communicate status, issues and risks to project stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA Preferred.
- 5+ years of applied Product Management experience with a focus on consumer-facing web experiences.
- Minimum of 10+ years of professional experience.
- Strong analytical background.
- Web analytics experience with Omniture/Google Analytics preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Deep knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Proven track record of successful web product management, evidenced by audience growth metrics.
- Experience with ecommerce businesses and the technologies involved in e-commerce platforms, including CMS tools, A/B testing tools, and marketing technology platforms.
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics.
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude.
- Passion for solving customer problems.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities with tactical execution.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and strong communication skills; written and oral.
- Formal and informal presentation skills in small and large group settings.
- Self-starter, accountable and empowered.
- Occasional travel required.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.