WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, b/r Live check it out!
The Live Events team collaborates with our internal and external partners to develop and produce best-in-class activations, fan events, music festivals/concerts and consumer events. This position will play a key role within the Client Services & Brand Activation team by assisting with activating client brands through experiential activations across marquee sporting and entertainment events.
- Serving as the day-to-day POC for client accounts, which includes leading status calls, document reporting, and general client management.
- Working directly with national sports properties on behalf of clients to ensure flawless execution of brand activations
- Train and manage field team (operations managers, brand ambassadors, field support staff) to ensure all operational elements of activations are run smoothly.
- Managing project financials including forecasting and reconciling budgets.
- Working with internal cross-functional groups to ensure the success of client programs, which includes but is not limited to creative, legal, finance and production groups.
- Managing program logistics which includes sourcing and managing vendors, premium allocation, signage allocation, asset transportation etc.
- Contributing to overall idea generation for brand activations across all Live Events team projects.
- Assisting Manager, Brand Activation with brand marketing across all Live Events team projects.
- This position will support Event Managers, Project Leads and other team members at events within the groups portfolio which could include NCAA Championship Fan Festivals, NBA on TNT Road Show activations, Bleacher Report activations and events and other internal and external events.
- 2 - 4 years of agency experience
- 2+ years of client management experience
- Proven experience with experiential brand activation Understanding of production / operations as it relates to experiential activations
- Previous experience forecasting, managing and reconciling program budgets
- Ability to adapt to and deliver upon change of program direction, client requests, etc.
- Exceptional attention to details and organizational skills
- Ability to work with a team and communicate effectively
- Strong work ethic with an ability to quickly learn new skills and adapt to a variety of event environments
- Proficiency in the following Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, KeyNote
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited college or university
- Ability to travel 25%
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.