WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Administrative Assistant will report into and be mainly responsible for providing administrative support for one VP of Development & Original Programming. They will also be tasked with helping the larger team remain organized and efficient by supporting the senior members with administrative tasks, scheduling, distribution and logging information in the database.
- Maintain calendars; including meetings, appointment scheduling and phone coverage for the VP
- Handle all logistics associated with internal and external meetings, appointments, and multi-location video conferences
- Manage contact lists of talent, agents, producers, employees and business partners
- Coordinate travel arrangements with consistent planning and execution
- Complete detailed expense reports consistent with company policies; process invoices
- Create, format and edit correspondence with minimal direction
- Follow up on various activities and projects as directed to ensure deadlines are met
- Liaise with outside consultants and other internal departments to effectively and efficiently assist with departmental projects
- Implement administrative and routine production tasks to support production projects such as printing out scripts, typing network notes, checking production schedules, organizing show binders, and researching & fact checking
- Log all incoming submissions for show
- Screen and log all deliverables and distribute to appropriate departments
- Support the department in overseeing the distribution of shows and select footage for press, marketing, promos and on-line as well as all production related administrative duties
- Track production schedules to ensure timely receipt of all incoming materials
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of all in-house show binders
- Maintain and organize tape library and vault
- Efficiently organize, streamline and produce monthly assignments
- Disseminating information internally with all departments as well as externally to production companies, post houses, casting agents, talent agents
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years' experience preferred, including television production internships and/or administrative experience, supporting VP-level or above
- Strong attention to detail; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Writing and editorial skills a must
- Ability to take direction from multiple team members and handle projects effectively from end to end
- Pro-active orientation particularly in relation to anticipating executive requirements
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with ability to multi-task, balance priorities and take direction from multiple managers
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.