WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The HBO Max Story
We won’t chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn’t exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
The Director, Marketing Analytics will be responsible for creating a deep understanding of the HBO Max consumer. You will measure and improve the performance of growth and lifecycle marketing. You will create actionable insights from user-level behavior data and multiple data sources, including information coming from research, marketing, and media measurement platforms.
- You will be responsible for integrating controlled experiments, and attribution & optimization frameworks into marketing campaigns to increase the effectiveness of audience, media, and message across acquisition, retention, and engagement marketing for HBO Max.
- This role will work in partnership with growth marketing, data science and data engineering teams while also digging into the details with media and CRM teams.
- This person is an experienced analytics director who is truly passionate about marketing and data and can manage a team to drive results
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required
- 10 years' experience in marketing analytics
- Deep knowledge of CRM, subscription and lifecycle marketing, media measurement, and marketing analytics platforms
- Experience with SQL; familiarity with Looker a plus
- Experience with statistical analyses for marketing
- Advertising testing
- Customer segmentation
- Econometrics / marketing mix modeling
- Multi-touch attribution
- OTT experience preferable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to liaise with technical, marketing and business teams
- Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with media, marketing, and engineering teams.
- Must have prior measurement and analytics experience.
- Must be results driven with an excellent attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solver who works well as part of a team.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and schedule a high workload, efficiently.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills - particularly within large organizations.
- Must be comfortable managing projects and timelines.
- Ability to manage both internal and external vendors and suppliers.
- Experience managing a team, including experience with remote teams.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.