Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Analyst, HR Services for the HR Services department. Reporting to the Executive Director, HR Technology this position will be responsible for supporting HR and Payroll integrations (e.g., Workday, Concur, HRDC, Third Party Vendors – ADP).
(S)he will collaborate with key stakeholders such as HRS, HR, Finance, COEs, Executive Leadership and other business partners to enable the future state Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and Payroll platform. This position will play a key role in the organization’s continuing evolution to evolve the Workday and Payroll platform into a center of excellence (COE).
This position will support the standardization of legacy divisional integrations into a harmonized future state to enable a single robust Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and Payroll platform to support WarnerMedia’s vision. (S)he is responsible for support activities spanning design/ architecture, development, and implementation of our Workday HCM and Payroll platform.
The team will work closely with various HR Shared Services (HRIS, Payroll, and Operational Excellence), HR (Business Partners, Compensation, Talent Acquisition, etc.), and Technology teams.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to understand customer needs and priorities.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in HR and Payroll systems to support development, execution and continuous improvement to ensure HR best practices are utilized.
- Support the integration of multiple HR and Payroll software onto single robust and future-ready Workday HCM and Payroll platform.
- Support the future state of Workday within the organization, including the execution of our multi-year roadmap.
- Lead/ support discovery sessions, the development of functional design specifications and technical design specifications, and business process changes for break-fixes and enhancements to the Workday landscape.
- Support vendor management and any changes to vendor platforms (e.g., benefits, motion picture industry and guilds, taxes, garnishments, unemployment, etc.) as new integrations or existing integrations are enhanced.
- Serve as a liaison between HRS and other stakeholders (e.g., Technology, HR, Finance) to assist or gather business requirements needed for Workday and other system modifications, enhancement and implementations.
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates.
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts.
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements.
- Work collaboratively across teams and with operational groups to test and roll out new connections to and from Workday.
- Ensure timelines and quality standards are met and is responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and issues.
- Coach and mentor business analysts as needed.
- Perform other duties as required based on leadership guidance.
- Reports to the Executive Director, HR Technology.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in Human Resources, HRIS, Payroll, IT, or related consulting experience.
- Good knowledge of Workday HCM and Payroll.
- Ability to manage complex work within tight deadlines.
- Some experience with interfaces to third party vendors for benefits, motion picture industry and guilds, taxes, garnishments, unemployment, etc.
- Some experience working Workday implementation project with fast-paced delivery schedules in large enterprises.
- Ability to partner with various stakeholders to effectively address issues; ability to proactively anticipate problems, identify opportunities and confidently define solutions/ initiatives to address business needs.
- Good problem-solving skills capable of distilling business problems to their core components.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience presenting to varying, including executive level, audiences and supporting monthly, quarterly or annual business reviews a plus.
- Baseline understanding of technology components including logical architecture, system development lifecycle (SDLC), data governance and master data management a plus.
- Workday Certifications a plus.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.