We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Temporary Sales Planner
- Receiving and processing all materials related to broadcast orders.
- Initiate and develop proposals from RFP's on a timely basis.
- Sending out invoices, and commercial air-checks upon client request.
- Assisting and backup to Traffic Department.
- Log management and commercial inventory control when required.
- Reconciliations and control of pre-empted spots on the air/ and makegood processing, including notifying agency and receiving approval for makegoods.
- Posting responsibility for orders.
- Providing Management and Account Executive with proper reports.
- A motivated professional with over 5 years in the fast-paced advertising industry
- Planning, buying, posting, EDI, and traffic experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Team player capable of managing and building agency and client relationships, with great communication skills, and analytical problem-solving abilities.
- Capable of working independently and with little supervision.
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.