Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks an Exhibitor Marketing Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Exhibitor Marketing department. The WB Pictures Domestic Dist. Exhibitor Services Dept. directs all aspects of placement of advertising materials, and promotions in theatres and liaises with WB Marketing, Exhibitor Services representatives, fulfillment vendors, and exhibitors to ensure successful execution of marketing campaigns. Interns in this group assist in the day-to-day activities of the Exhibitor Services department, including special projects as directed and will facilitate the flow of information and materials to the field. The intern:
- Assists department with day-to-day activities as directed – including copying, creation and maintenance of reports, maintenance of storeroom inventory, answer phones, work with team on website, etc.
- Handles projects and other duties as assigned by supervisors.
What do we require from you?
- Must be currently enrolled in a college or university in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree in Marketing, Film, Communications, English or related major.
- Previous experience working in the entertainment industry preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Word & Excel required.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook and PowerPoint preferred.
- Must have strong communication & organizational skills and ability to effectively interact with personnel, clients & vendors.
- Must have knowledge of file setup, maintenance, filing procedures, basic math, spelling, grammar, punctuation, English usage and report and letter formats.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with all levels of personnel & outside sources.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.