Warner Bros. Television seeks a Post-Production Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April). This intern:
- Should be motivated to learn the Television Post Production workflow.
- Will file deal memos, contracts, bids, and other documents.
- Will help with lot-wide distributions and runs to producers, associate producers, casting, and WBTV executive offices.
- Answers telephones, screens, logs, and places phone calls.
- Performs clerical duties such as faxing and photocopying.
- Performs other related duties as required.
What do we require from you?
- Currently enrolled in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university, not graduating prior to April 2020.
- Attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and an ability to multi-task
- Completion of tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize many needs of the department
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.