Warner Horizon seeks a Scripted Programming Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April). This is an opportunity for a student from an accredited college to gain an understanding of Television by observing and assisting in Scripted Programming. This intern may:
- Experience all aspects of the television development process for comedy and drama.
- Provide backup assistance by answering phones, copying and filing documents.
- Assist in reading scripts and books.
- Attend tapings and review dailies as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be currently enrolled, in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree, at an accredited college or university, not graduating prior to April 2020.
- Prior experience with script coverage strongly preferred.
Provide backup assistance by answering phones, copying and filing documents.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.