Stage 13 Inc. seeks two Stage 13 Interns for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April). Stage 13 is a fearless, original digital content brand showcasing a new generation of inspired talent and voices in scripted and unscripted storytelling. Creating dynamic, unapologetic series for a multidimensional audience, Stage 13 is part of the Warner Bros. Digital Networks. We are looking for highly motivated college interns who are passionate about digital entertainment, television, and social media and who have an interest in understanding the multicultural consumer. Interns may:
- Do comprehensive analysis of digital, television, and social media content being created for millennials.
- Contribute to the development and production of original content targeting millennials.
- Do comprehensive analysis of the most relevant talent across multiple platforms for millennials today.
- Report to senior executives the most successful trends in digital, television, and social media.
- Contribute to the creation of social/digital marketing & sales strategies and materials.
- Perform administrative/office and other duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Previous Internships or other work experience in television/entertainment Industry preferred.
- Currently enrolled in a college/university degree program working on an associate's or bachelor's degree, not graduating prior to April 2020.
- TV, film, marketing, or other related major preferred.
- Familiarity with social media and digital platforms.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional sense of accountability.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to problem solve within scope of responsibility.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and creative ideas in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in multicultural entertainment a plus.
- Avid follower of digital news and entertainment companies/outlets.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Positive attitude, willing to take direction, and self-motivated.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.