The CW Network, LLC seeks a Vice President, Multiplatform Sales Research for the Media Sales & Planning department.
- Responsible for analyzing all syndicated Digital and Linear Sales Research.
- Responsible for developing product category and brand research to generate multiplatform sales.
- Work with sales teams to develop new strategies for multiplatform selling.
- Serves as back up for SVP, Research in all aspects of research, analysis, communication, supervision and representation with various departments and research partners.
- BA/BS degree in Media or Marketing Research preferred.
- Expertise in all ComScore and Nielsen digital software systems and report development.
- Expertise in third party data and segmentation systems i.e. Blue Kai.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Strong Skills in research analysis and conclusions.
- Strong knowledge of media industry.
- Knowledge of multiplatform research methodologies.
- Minimum 7 years digital research experience.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.
- General Office Environment.
- Computer, printer.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.