Warner Bros. Pictures seeks a Music Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Music department. This intern:
- Participates in discussions involving film music related areas.
- Assists with audio dubbing and labeling.
- Reads drafts of scripts and assist with music breakdowns.
- Provides support to Music Executives and assistants as necessary.
- Helps with filing/maintaining music library.
- Performs administrative duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Currently enrolled in coursework at an accredited college/university in pursuit of a degree in a music-related field, not graduating prior to April 2020.
- Must have a strong interest in music and working in that environment.
- Knowledge of file set-up, maintenance and filing procedures.
- Knowledge of report, letter, etc. format.
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks and manage /prioritize projects.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as work independently.
- Must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor, especially when dealing with talent &/or executives.
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must be able to work well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.