Warner Bros. Distributing Inc. seeks a Domestic Media Intern for the Spring 2020 term (late January - early April) for the Domestic Media department. Warner Bros. Pictures Worldwide Marketing: Domestic Media department coordinates the initial strategy, planning and execution of media buys for all Domestic Theatrical releases. The team also works with internal WB departments such as Publicity, Promotions and Digital Marketing to ensure that campaigns are cohesive, integrated and innovative. This team's intern:
- Prepares comprehensive and creative media plan decks for presentation to management, film partners, and filmmakers.
- Assists media department with preparation of regular media briefs and updates.
- Participates in strategic brainstorm/ideation sessions during the initial stages of planning.
What do we require from you?
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, in pursuit of an associate's or bachelor's degree, not graduating prior to April 2020.
- Experience in advertising, marketing and/or media preferred.
- Experience related to motion picture industry and/or international marketing preferred.
- Effective speaking and writing skills.
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comfortable with numbers and media math.
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.